If you attended Muster's first annual "Civic Engagement and Advocacy Panel", you may have met Khalil Grant. He has been an integral member of the Muster team for over a year now. A Virginia native, Khalil studied Creative Advertising at Virginia Commonwealth University and is a key player in driving Muster's operations forward. Here are a few fun facts about Khalil:
1. Where are you from?Hampton, Virginia
2. During monthly Muster breakfasts, what’s your go-to breakfast choice?French Toast, Omelette, Turkey Bacon, OJ
3. If you could travel anywhere next week, where would you go?Italy
4. What do you love most about Richmond, Virginia?
5. What TV shows do you binge watch?Game of Thrones, Sherlock, Luther, Narcos, Mad Men
6. What’s your favorite Muster team activity that you’ve been involved with?Muster team soccer games (held at the Sports Center of Richmond- SCOR)
7. What’s your favorite podcast?TEDTalks (audio)
8. What are your hobbies outside of the office?Playing soccer, napping, family time, traveling and exploring
9. What restaurant would you recommend to someone new to Richmond?
Peter Chang's for authentic Chinese cuisine
10. What’s your favorite barnyard animal? (Question brought to you by one of Muster's most creative minds)